- Sen. Ben Sasse slammed Joe Biden and Senate Democrats for declining to state their position on expanding the Supreme Court and called out the party for considering an elimination of the filibuster, according to The Hill.
- “What they’re really talking about — or refusing to talk about — is the suicide bombing of two branches of government,” Sasse said.
- Joe Biden has stated that he’ll express his position on adding seats to the Supreme Court after the election.
- Amid questions about how Judge Amy Coney Barrett would rule in major cases, Sasse defended her, saying that she was “very clear about her jurisprudence” as “an originalist and a textualist.”
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Sen. Ben Sasse on Sunday harshly criticized Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden for declining to state his position on expanding the Supreme Court and called out Senate Democrats for considering an elimination of the