With all that has been going on during the past few years in the political area, some students serving in student government and those with Political Science or History as a major may think about going into Politics.
People who choose that direction may be motivated by a number of things. Among them may be the desire to:
– Serve the people in their community, city, state or Country
– Do good and make things better for the people they represent
– Assume a position of power
– Boost their ego
– Take advantage of opportunities for personal gain
To be successful, students must possess the personal qualities that seem to permeate politics today. Of course, some of these qualities may be good, while others tend to be bad for the people they represent.
– Looks out for the best interests of the people they represent
– Puts … Read More