- Women, especially teachers, are carrying much of the financial burden as states slash budgets and education spending during the pandemic.
- June Carbone, Nancy Levit, and Naomi Cahn are law professors tracking how the pandemic is affecting women and contributing to inequality in all types of industries, from public schools to hedge funds.
- They found that the percentage of women working as K-12 teachers is growing, but the diminishing education budget is leading to lower pay and fewer promotions and leadership opportunities.
- Providing government assistance to states — also known as countercyclical assistance — and advocating for more federal control over state budgets could help public schools and teachers pull through.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
States are seeing enormous budget shortfalls because of the coronavirus pandemic, and the consequences for teachers and other public school employees could be dire. At least 640,000 education jobs in state and local
With all the breaking news from Washington, you may have missed the passage of a new U.S. law that could affect your retirement planning. On Dec. 21, President Donald Trump signed the Setting Every Community Up For Retirement Enhancement (SECURE) Act after bipartisan approval by Congress.
Per Morgan Stanley, the new legislation will have the most immediate impact on Americans in their 60s who are nearing retirement. But it could eventually open the door to new retirement account options for millions of Americans who now work for small and midsize businesses. (Morgan Stanley and its financial advisors
If you are a certified fan of movies, it certainly had influenced you a lot in your decisions, thinking, mood, views, and etc. Movies are one of the best choices of recreation. There are currently thousands of movies produced by different film industries today.
A romantic movie will give you romantic influence. It may give you some tips on how to persuade and please your partner or the person you love. It may give you a hint about doing sex or some affectionate scenes that couples or even youngsters may emulate once they saw it. Public displays of affection became popular because of the influence of romantic movies. There are scenes that feature a boy and a girl holding hands while walking in a crowd, kissing and hugging each other.
As scientists and doctors have proven through careful studies and research, the impact of violence really depends on the personality … Read More
Demographers’ defined the newborn boom as a beginning surge started in 1946, after the World Battle II and reached its peak in 1957 and continued till 1964 because of the postwar prosperity. Society will evolve beyond this feminist nonsense, but it should evolve fast, as a result of the social and economic penalties that feminism has sown from the epidemic of single mom households, the biased and corrupt family courtroom system and lopsided divorce, fatherlessness and the boy disaster in our biased feminist influenced schooling system, just to name a couple of, will begin to have a severe impression soon (as in inside a decade or so).
Thai kings don’t marry any chinese blood individuals for 250 years, We had just one thai king with half chinese blood, and so as to purify our thai blood, this king and his family was killed by the majority of the white ruling … Read More